Wednesday, February 28, 2007

JusT StoP!

You know I was in my f-ing boring class of Latinamerican Literature which suppose to be fun but my teacher has the gift to make it the most horrible class ever, but between all the shit he was saying I heard this quote: "We have organized a logical existence over a well of mysteries", Maria Luisa Bombal. So this made me think that most of the people just live this way, in a logical existence and the ones who realize that there is a well of mysteries are the ones who become blurry and who feel there is always something missing!! But that sucks you know? it sucks that sometimes you look around you and there is nothing else you can ask for but somehow you don't feel complete!! So with the help of my wise friend Jesper I conclude that we should just stop and think that this life is to love and be happy, nothing else 'cause the rest is just the extra touch and if we already found out about the well of mysteries let's just find them out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got lost melisa :S What are you doesing?