Monday, November 06, 2006

The aNsWeR



This weekend was full of reflexions combined with adventures. I had the chance to take with a friend 48 international students to Stockholm. It was really fun and I guess they had a good time as well. It happened to me a great thing which was to meet my sister on saturday with one of her babies, we went to have a nice chocolate and we chat per hours! After everything we talk about I just want to tell her that yes! i do believe it and i'll keep it real. And this is for her:

"I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. Love - like there has never been in a play..."

P.S. sorry for the ones who are reading this and of course don't understand it, i'm not weird i promise ;)

No comments: